**Skyward is not updated yet, I am grading a mountain of late work!
I will get it updated as soon as I can, and I will give students a progress report**
Mon. See What you Know about Utah
5 Themes of Geography PowerPoint and Notes
Tues. BRING Textbook!
River, Lake, Mt Map and Paragraph
Wed. BRING Textbook!
Work on River, etc Map
Counties Map and paragraph
Thurs.
Climate Map and Paragraph
Fri. Padawan Training
Portfolio Check next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Utah Studies Assignments
Class Schedule 3/2-3/6
Upcoming Due Dates: Citizenship Project 3/9 Mon. Week #1 of Citizenship Service Project Due! 3 Branches Webquest- Assignment on Canv...
-
Happy Summer Break! Enjoy your summer! Great things to do over the summer- Read books! Catching up on my reading, right now I...
-
HISTORICAL FICTION/NON-FICTION BOOKREPORT Every quarter you are required to read ONE Historical Fiction/Non-Fiction book. Nonfiction means ...
-
Frequently Asked Questions in Ms. Kirkman’s class What did Ms. Kirkman expect out of me? 1. FOLLOW CLASS RULES 2. To sit in your assigned se...
No comments:
Post a Comment